Content designer Ilana Zholobovsky talks about how networking, books and AI can help people get into UX writing.
The tech job market has taken a hit, but there are still opportunities out there. Ilana shares her best tips for those who are looking for a UX writing job or are trying to break into the field. We chat about:
- The importance of networking and how to do it
- Freelancing as a way to gain experience
- Different ways of reading books
- Collecting words and phrases around you
- The current status of AI tools
Try our free UX writing course