Managing a team of 18 (and counting!) UX writers requires smart processes and teamwork. Kate Mas and Mélanie Alves Lima at Qonto share the methods and tools behind the success of their growing UX writing team (hint: collaboration is key).
Qonto is a B2B fintech app serving business creators in 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Their mission is to help companies spend less time on banking – by leaving their finance management to Qonto, they can spend more time on business and product development.
We chat about
- Qonto and UX writing for fintech solutions [from 5.45]
- Smart UX writing tools and processes [from 12.00]
- Localization done right [from 19.45]
- What you need to be hired as a UX writer at Qonto [from 26.00]
- What to do if you don’t have much experience [from 39.00]
Follow Kate Mas on LinkedIn
Follow Mélanie Alves Lima on LinkedIn