This week on Writers in Tech I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Vicki Siolos, the lead UX writer of the mother of all crowdfunding platforms, Kickstarter. You’ll learn about:
- Using Google Translate for a nifty brainstorming trick
- Giving your users what they’re asking for
- Tricks that will help you to educate about UX writing in your organization
- What books you should read (seriously, I need to read Nicely Said already)
- Why you should zone out and just write
It was great learning about Vicki’s brilliant processes and I’m sure you’re going to love it as much as I did!