Inclusive writing for Africa’s largest banking app | Interview with award-winning marketing professional Dave Glazier
Dave Glazier is the UX writing lead at Nedbank, one of Africa’s largest banks.
Recently, I spoke to him about writing microcopy for a large and diverse emerging-market audience.
In this episode, we cover:
- Creating a content style guide and working with designers
- Why and how you should listen to your customers
- Crafting the voice and tone for a banking experience
- Inclusive writing and writing for 12 different languages
- Using Google Trends to find inspiration and improve your writing
-Listen to more episodes of Writers in Tech podcast
-Talk to Dave Glazier
-Join our free UX Writing course