Amir Shevat has worked for companies such as Microsoft, Google, Slack, and was the VP of product at Twitch. He also wrote the book “Designing Bots” and currently runs his own start-up called Reshuffle. Quite a resume!
As he’s someone with so much experience in the valley, I was curious to talk to him about the future of writers in tech and where he thinks our field is headed.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The current status of bots
- The future of conversational software
- About the best case studies and use cases for conversation design
- How to start a conversation design product
- How to design a delightful conversation
- All about the bot “beer test”
- Ethical design suggestions