Ferdinand Goetzen, CEO @ Reveall, explains why UX writers should spend 80% of their time understanding the problem.
Reveall helps companies get to know their customers and validate product ideas. CEO Ferdinand joined me to talk about the importance – and challenge – of being truly customer-centric.
We focused on:
- How to handle and apply data [3.25]
- Quantitative and qualitative insights [5.55]
- Collecting the voice of the customers [8.15]
- The importance of understanding the problem [14.25]
- The ideal process [16.47]
- Introverts and extroverts [27.30]
- Why UX writers need to talk to customers [28.00]
About Ferdinand Goetzen
Ferdinand has a background in standard marketing, where he learned the value of segmentation and user insights like personas. In Amsterdam, he got to know the startup community and realized that many companies are struggling to really know the customers and their challenges.
Follow Ferdinand on LinkedIn
Check out Reveall.co