After 2 years, Stephen Curran at Intuit returns to the podcast to talk about how he and his team created a content design system (which blew my mind completely!).
Just like in a regular design system, the idea is to fill a content design system with reusable components and patterns.
It can then be used both by content designers and anyone else involved in product design.
And the best part is that it’s publicly available! Super cool, right?
Tune in to hear Stephen talk about:
- The different sections of Intuit’s content design system
- How to break bad news to users
- The difference between voice and tone
- What UX writers and content designers can do to become co-designers
- Changing our mindset to think beyond microcopy
Stephen Curran is a Principal Content Designer at Intuit, the fintech organization behind finance solutions like TurboTax, Quickbooks, and Mint. Intuit has been around for 40 years and has gone through many digital transformations.